The 13th Health Disparities Conference participants include clinicians (pharmacists, physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and allied health professionals), health policy makers, researchers, health educators, public and community health leaders, and students whose work incorporates the use of multidisciplinary partnerships to build collaborations that eliminate health disparities and achieve health equity.
This year's conference, titled The Evidence of Personal and Societal Determinants to Achieve Health Equity, will offer:
- Access to key opinion and thought leaders in the areas of health disparities and health equity research, policy and education;
- Plenary and breakout topics that allow for interactive, and hands-on workshops;
- An opportunity to showcase your latest research;
- Networking and research exchange; and
- Workshops on grant writing, career development and other essential career building strategies.