- 1513 East Cleveland Ave.
- Bldg. 100B, Suite 202
- Atlanta, GA 30344-6947
- +1 (404) 559 6191
1Joshua Group has created this policy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.the1joshuagroup.com.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic informaiton.
1Joshua Group uses online services to collect information from and disseminate content to our users. We use Cognito Forms (Cognito Forms privacy statement) for online surveys and form submissions. We also use Mailchimp (Mailchimp privacy statement) for email marketing campaigns. We collect data through these services in order to provide information about our company, send users promotional material from some of our partners and clients, and disseminate relevant news about health and health equity. Demographic and profile data is collected to tailor the user's experience at our website, showing content that we think may be interesting and relevant to the user, and displaying the content according to their preferences. The user's contact information is also used to contact the user directly when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings at the point where we request information about the user.
1Joshua Group's website contains links to other websites; 1Joshua Group is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
This website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
Contact 1Joshua Group
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with 1Joshua Group, you can contact:
How We Assist Our Clients
click below to learn about each of our four core areas
Strategic Planning & Facilitation
We listen to assess where you are and where you are going. We provide clients with direction to build capacity that enhance products and services while expanding resources.
- Strategic and Implementation Plan and Activities Review and Assessment
- Implementation Guide and Final Report Development
- Resource Management Direction for Successful Execution
- Attendee Engagement
Program Development, Event Production & Management
We work to increase attendance, decrease cost, and simplify planning and management to enable our clients to focus their time on the strategic decisions.
- Program Content Development
- Contractor Negotiations & Logistics Management
- Venue Selection
- Registrar Services
- Housing, Travel, Exhibitor & Abstract Management
- Speaker Recommendations & Management
- Budget Management
- Evaluation & Final Reporting
We offer a compendium of customized communications tools to achieve practical solutions that meet our clients' objectives.
- Audience Generation
- Branding Design Development & Editorial Services
- Website Design, Development & Management
- Digital Audio and Video Production Services
- Coordinated Print and Digital Promotional & Awareness Campaigns Development and Distribution
- Image and Crisis Management, Media & Public Relations
- Advertisement Development and Media Buying, Placement & Distribution
We assist start-up associations or established organizations in establishing and reaching their organizational goals by using state of the art technology, innovative change, board management and governance experience, expertise, and training.
- Headquarter Office / Administrative Services
- Communication Services
- Membership Recruitment and Retention
- Partnership & Business Development
- Board Governance / Strategic Planning
- Fiscal / Financial Management & Planning
- Data / Database Management
- Government Relations